Polar FT60 Heart Rate Monitor, White
Click Image for Gallery
Getting started with a Polar heart rate monitor is easy. First, make sure you thoroughly wet the electrodes on back of the strap with water and snap the transmitter into place. Then place the strap on your chest prior to starting the watch. Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the watch. When you are finished with your workout detach transmitter, rinse the strap with water and hang dry.
- Wristband Size : 8 " . NOTE - Measurements taken from the LAST HOLE to the END OF RUBBER next to buckle (not from end to end).
- STAR Training program provides personalized, easy-to-follow training programs and rewards you when you achieve them
- Displays calories, fat burn percentage, stores 100 training files and has backlight; Unisex design with silicone wrist band that wipes clean
- Helps you exercise smarter with unique Smart Coaching features such as Fitness Test, a quick 5 min test that helps you track your fitness improvements
- Includes comfortable fabric transmitter strap and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk; Syncs with most gym equipment
- Compatible with optional speed/distance sensors and downloads to free online training diary with optional FlowLink accessory
Want get customized products with wholesale price ? please don't hesitate to contact us.