Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor, Lilac/Pink
Click Image for Gallery
The FT7 heart rate monitor is an essential tool for those who want to lose weight and improve their health and fitness. Its unique Energy Pointer feature lets you know whether you are burning fat or improving your fitness during your workout and it tracks exactly how many calories you've burned with Smart Cal. Records and stores 99 training files and provides a weekly training history so you can track your progress. Plus, it connects to Polar's free training site, polarpersonaltrainer.com, with the optional Flow Link data transfer device (not included). Includes comfortable fabric chest strap (adjustable size M-XXL). Operational Instruction: Getting started with a Polar heart rate monitor is easy. First, make sure you thoroughly wet the electrodes on back of the heart rate chest strap with water and snap the transmitter into place. Then place the strap on your chest prior to starting the watch. Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the watch. When you are finished with your workout detach transmitter, rinse the strap with water and hang dry.
- Continuous, accurate heart rate provides clear workout guidance
- Energy Pointer feature tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
- Polar H1 heart rate sensor
- Connects with compatible gym equipment using Gym Link and water resistant (30m)
Want get customized products with wholesale price ? please don't hesitate to contact us.